Create Healthy Habits

#diets don't work
#restrictions don't work
The hardest diet I've ever tried was South Beach Diet where EVERYTHING was restricted. Oh man was it terrible. I lost 14lbs in 2 wks which was GREAT... But the journey to those 14lbs was one I NEVER wanted to be on ever AGAIN in my life. 
I was HANGRY every day and promised myself I would ever do it again. 14lbs to me wasn't worth it. This wasn't life.
Now I'm getting older (31) and I see the already difficult task of losing weight becoming more and more difficult. I'm always hungry and gain 752lbs the second I start thinking about food or eating.  Not to mention what happens the second I stop being active.  FLABBY TO THE MAX!!! But I'm learning. I'm learning its a lifestyle change not just another diet.  I stopped searching for the magic pill, diet, or fad because I have the secret!!! 
I am a cake lover who has discovered...for me...MODERATION IS EVERYTHING!  Mix in a couple of workouts a week and I'm Golden!
I start everyday with Shakeology, the healthiest & most nutrient rich meal of my day.  Hearty salad for lunch, protein and veggies for dinner. And TONS & TONS of water through out the day.
Another trick...SNACKS...snacks are my 2nd fave part of the day and essential in holding me over until the next meal. Its a happy treat, little snip its of my day dedicated to relaxation & reflection.
My journey continues.  My research on what works for me continues. While I understand I can't have cake everyday...I know the second I have that urge, I don't feel guilty satisfying it. 
JMe
www.beachbodycoach.com/JMEJAM
www.jmesteesboutique.com

Comments

Popular Posts